1302Re: [Friends of Deer] Re: YT news clip on the fawn terrorist

  • Anna Carner Blangiforti
    Aug 13, 2013
      Hi Imp,

      Were you, are you a writer (of sorts:)). Deep stuff.

      Want you to take some time and relax your arteries. Hear them pounding
      from here.......

      The idiots will always be.....maybe we can help peel back the onion for
      them.

      xo
      Anna