A Message From Carlos

  • vito_romano1
    Message 1 of 331 , Nov 22, 1999
      I am enclosing two pictures:<br><br> One is of
      Richard, our second Baby Boy without adoptive Parents. He
      was born on Nov/1/99 he is very healthy.<br><br> Our
      Third Child without Parents is Joseph. He was born on
      Nov/3/99.- He also is very healthy.<br><br> As you know, now
      we have three Baby boys (the three amigos) just
      waiting for a couple of loving parents.<br><br> Hopefully
      you can include them in your Friends
      the Carlos Babies Photo Album. (Two Boys 11/22/99)
    • lvgbridges
      Message 331 of 331 , Mar 3, 2002
        --- In friendsandfamiliesofmexico@y..., bbgar_79924 wrote:
        > Hi all,<br>My husband and I are starting to look
        > into child-rearing books and are wondering about any
        > recommendations. We already have "Raising Adopted Children" and
        > "Toddler Adoption: The Weaver's Craft". Any other
        > suggestions?<br>Thanks.<br>Beth

        Hi Beth,
        How is the adoption progressing?

        Books by Dr. Brazleton are always good ones.

        Lindy