1371Fw: Voter Registration

  • Friends of Tunisia
    Jul 3, 2014

      On Thursday, July 3, 2014 6:13 PM, Tunisian Community Center <gazette@...> wrote:

      TunisianCommunity.org

      Quick Links

      Phone: 339-2244-TCC
      Email: gazette@...
      Let's Exercise Our Constitutional Right!

      Dear Friends,

      The Electoral High Commission , ISIE, had opened a very short period for voters' registration. The deadline is:       July 22, 2014.

      Only officially registered citizens will be able to VOTE and exercise their constitutional right.
      Registration is VERY EASY! It takes less than 1/10th the length of a soccer match!

      Please follow this link to register ONLINE

      If you encounter any problem with registration, please send your name and your passport number to our TCC-ISIE Liaison, Mouna Ben Garga

      The time has come to show again how AWESOME of a nation we are!

      Ta7ya Tounes!

      The Voter Education Committee
      -Mouna Ben Garga, TCC-ISIE Liaison:
      -Amine Kallala, TCC Program Director:
      Forward this email

      This email was sent to fotrpcv@... by gazette@... |

      Tunisian Community Center | P O Box 837 | Clifton Park | NY | 12065