RE: [FreX News] Trouble With The Updated FreX 16 Software

  • Connie Russell
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2008
      Ken,

      The run-time error happens as soon as I click on the print button. Nothing has time to open.

         Have A Great Day,
       Connie Russell

      To: frex@yahoogroups.com
      From: ken@...
      Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:50:57 +1100
      Subject: Re: [FreX News] Trouble With The Updated FreX 16 Software

      Hi Connie,

      Does the Print Form display with the frequency sets in them?

      ... or does the error occur when you click the Print Button?
      Ken Uzzell
      http://heal- me.com.au

      Connie Russell wrote:
      Ken,

      I am running Windows XP!

         Have A Great Day,
       Connie Russell

    • Ken Uzzell
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 14, 2008
        Hi Connie,

        Is that the [Print Preview]  button in the FreX - Buffer Management form or the [Print] button on the FreX Print Preview form?

        Sorry for all the questions. There are numerous and different windows API calls here that talk to windows printer driver libraries and it will save me a heap of time if I know exactly where it happens.

        What printer is designated as windows XP default printer on your computer ?

        Sometimes the default printer can be a Fax, or a e-mail program, or another widows application, or a network printer, or no printer is defined. If it is something beside a printer, change the default printer to a real printer and see if the problem still exists.

        Sincerely,
        Ken Uzzell
        http://heal-me.com.au

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 15, 2008
          Ken,

          It was the [Print Preview]  button in the FreX - Buffer Management, but I am really sorry as I changed my default printer and now it works fine with no errors. Sorry about this!

             Have A Great Day,
           Connie Russell

          To: frex@yahoogroups.com
          From: ken@...
          Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:37:24 +1100

          Connie Russell wrote:
          Ken,

          The run-time error happens as soon as I click on the print button. Nothing has time to open.

             Have A Great Day,
           Connie Russell

          Use Windows Live Messenger to send messages to your buddies on their mobile phones Find out more on our PC to Mobile website
        • Ken Uzzell
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 15, 2008
            Hi Connie,

            Not a problem, in fact the reverse, you have been of great help. I am constructing an FAQ for FreX and will have it on the web soon. These are great problems to experience as it enhances the FAQ information.

            I'll have a FreX upgrade available today or tomorrow with the [Start] button fixed.

            Sincerely,
            Ken Uzzell
            http://heal-me.com.au