Cycled!!! (Finally!)

  • mjs26_98
    Message 1 of 2683 , Feb 11, 2001
      Hi All,<br><br>Well, after all those problems,
      our tank is finally cycled!!! Did it with a single
      cory-cat :)<br><br>I just wanted to run down the fish
      we're planning on using and see if anyone has any
      opinions... it's a 20g high tank w/ live plants, a powerhead,
      fluval 103 filter and some airstones.... pH is 7.0 and
      temp is 76 degrees. <br><br>Aside from the one core in
      there now, we were thinking of getting 1 more cory for
      continued cleanup, 4 oto's for algea control, 1 betta for
      color, possibly 3 mollies of some type (open to
      suggestions here especially - my fiance' isn't too fond of
      mollies!), and a little 'school' of 6 neons :) Let me know
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007