Re: petstores

  • gouramigirl
    Message 1 of 2683 , Jan 9, 2000
      There is one store here that keeps A LOT of
      Australian natives, but I only know one person who has them
      in his tank. Most of them are way too aggressive for
      a community tank.<br><br>Did I ever tell you about
      that guy? He used to work at the National Aquarium and
      used to go diving with the sharks etc to feed them.
      One time the swordfish ripped through his wetsuit and
      into his skin and he ended up with a really nasty
      infection from it... Anyway, now he's just doing
      maintenance on tanks in pubs, banks etc for a living, he quit
      the aquarium because the boss was a jerk. I had him
      come over and check out my set-ups the other day, he
      tested all the water and said everything was greatm :)
      He also said that if I ever had a problem to just
      give him a holler and he'd come over and have a look.
      It's like having a doctor that does house calls!
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007