fish!

  • apocalypso22
    Message 1 of 2683 , Jan 1, 2001
      hey y'all! i've just gotten a new tank, 40 gal.,
      36" X 12" X 20", and i haven't really decided what
      kind of tank to make it. i don't want a cichlid tank
      (not big enough, i don't think), but i'd like it to be
      somewhat of a community tank. the thing is, most oddball
      fish tend to eat other fish. also, i don't know about
      that many oddball fish. i've already got an
      undergravel filter (which will have two powerheads), and an
      aquaclear 300, which i think, together, will provide
      adequate filtration. does anybody have any suggestions?
      any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007