Re: Quick questions

  • dekker001
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 17, 2010
      --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, "crzybishma" <crzybishma@...> wrote:

      > I am establishing a new fresh water 90 gal aquarium. I am having trouble with my PH it is very BLUE I have dumped a 4oz bottle of PH down into it and it has had not changed at all. Do I dump another bottle into it? Also does it matter at this point whether or not the light is on? No fish in the tank yet by the way.
      > thanks
      > Marlene

      Ii live in an area where we have very hard akaline water... You basically have two choices, set up a rainwater collection and hump the water to the tank in buckets... of find fish that LIKE hard water.

      I gave up fighting the water and now raise African Cichlids... they breed like guppies in my water here.