RE: [Freshwater Aquariums] Reasonable and Reputable Online Suppliers?

  • Randy Wood
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23 9:41 AM
      I've used "That Pet Place" www.thatpetplace.com for about 18 years and have never had any issues.

      Randy

      http://pbase.com/randywdc

      "They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. "
      -Edgar Allan Poe

      To: freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com
      From: joaniee2003@...
      Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:37:19 +0000
      Subject: [Freshwater Aquariums] Reasonable and Reputable Online Suppliers?

      There are so many sites out there.

      Can someone please recommend me some reasonable and reputable online suppliers of Freshwater Aquariums.

      At the present time I am looking for water testing kits.

      Thanks.
      Joanie

    • Leslie Towns
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24 3:23 PM
        My favorite by far is Doctors Foster and Smith
        http://www.drsfostersmith.com/. I have used them for at least 10 years with
        never a single problem. They have very good prices too.
        I have also used That Pet Place http://www.thatpetplace.com, Marine Depot
        http://www.marinedepot.com and Marine Depot http://www.marinedepot.com with
        no problems at all.

        Of course don't forget good old Petsmart. I have found that their
        online prices are usually lower than in the store, however you can print off
        the online price and take it in and they will honor it.