Electic blue lobster mania!

  • candroff@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2010
      hey all, having a problem and i'm having issues finding out any answers. I have an electric blue lobster. Recently i did a 50% water change on my 125 gallon aquarium. I used prime to treat the water. Within a few days the lobster was acting really odd, moving in reverse, legs all messed up, flipping over on his back and freaking out. really disturbing. I assumed he had been attacked and was dying, but its been several days, so I am wondering if there isnt something I could do. I have him isolated in a separate tank atm and am letting him get a little air, I'm told they can breathe outside water like my crabs. Anyways, if you have any ideas, [please let me know. thanks!