Re: [Freshwater Aquariums] Digest Number 1309

  • Deenerz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      I think you can check the back pages of aquarium magazines. Many clubs
      post their information there.

      Where are you located?

      -Mike

      From: fsd25@...
      View All Topics | Create New Topic
      Message 1a.
      New to the group Posted by: "fsd25@..."
      fsd25@...   fsd25
      Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 am (PST)

      Thank you Pam;

      Aqua bid looks like a very nice site to search. I am sure I will be
      making good use of that site. I'd like to know further about Clubs.
      Is there a
      listing of aquarium clubs by locality? Where can I find which clubs
      are
      active in my area?

      Thanks again
      Paul

      Back to top
      Reply to sender |
      Reply to group | Reply via
      web post
      Messages in this topic (5)

      Recent Activity
       2
      New Members

      Visit Your Group
      Yahoo! News

      Odd News
      You won't believe
      it, but it's true
      Drive Traffic

      Sponsored Search
      can help increase
      your site traffic.
      Yahoo! Groups

      Mental Health Zone
      Find support for
      Mental illnesses

      Need to Reply?
      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific
      message in the Daily Digest.

      Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the
      Web
      Messages | Files | Photos |
      Links | Database | Polls | Members

      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch
      format to Traditional
      Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use