Wow, flood of old posts?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2010
      Seems that Will's post about his new aquarium forums site caused Yahoo to release a bunch of old posts from the group, ones I don't recall reading before, so I wonder if they someone got stuck on their internal servers and Will's post caused them to finally get delivered. Weird!

      Patrick Timlin
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/pakphotog/
    • Crzy-Pony
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2010
        yep I got them too. I also never recieved an answer to my questions Hmmm Maybe I will now
        Marlene