I'm New here...

  • babybehr50
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      Hi everyone..I'm new to the group and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Annie and I'm in the FL panhandle. I look forward to getting lots of great info and ideas from the group! I currently have a 75 gallon tank, but just recently was given a 200 gallon tank! I'm so excited!! My fish are needing the extra space! My dh is in the process of building the stand for the tank. I have 8 fish in my tank now, that I've had since they were little..and are now really big! Two oscars, two jack demps., two blood parrots, a shark and a really big pleco. They've all done really well until the last few weeks. They've started aggravating each other and one of the JD looks pretty stressed. I'm hoping with the switch to the new tank that will help. And with the newer tank I look forward to adding more plants and hiding places for them as well. Thanks for letting me join the group!
      Annie in FL