For Sale: 75 Gallon Fish tank with stand and access.

  • iluvjdeere
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2009
      75 gallon Fish tank with stand and accessories including the fish.

      Email me for pictures.

      The tank is only 5 year old.

      *75 Gallons
      *Heater
      *Emperor 400 filter (4 filter cartridges are $13.99 at Critter Corner) I replace
      the 4 filters every 3 months.
      *48X18 Aquarium Pine Stained Oak stand
      *Aquarium salt
      *scrubbers
      *magnetic scrubber
      *plants, rocks, hidden tunnels
      *light up castle (fiber optic)goes inside the tank, neat at night.
      *chemicals (for controlling sickness and water clarification)
      baby nursery
      *gravel in tank
      *9 cichlid fish adults
      *2 babies cichlid fish

      If you don't want the fish, let me know and I will give them to our local pet store.

      $250.00 OBO cash only.

      In the Kokomo, Indiana area.