newbie introducing my babies

  • Anita
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      I wanted to say hello from waco texas. i wanted to introduce all of
      yall to my babies..and show them off in photos

      MY FISH
      3 red shoulders (1 male, 2 females)
      Female Taiwan reef
      mutt (johanni/jewel cichlid cross)
      Rusty mbuna
      Ahli,
      Venustus
      3 Pleco
      Sydontis catfish
      Bichir (dinosaur eel)
      Albino oscar
      2 red jewel chilid
      2 yellow electric cichlid
      3 convict cichlid
      Jelly bean cichlid
      2 fire mouth cichlid
      Blue African
      2 Tiger oscars
      Neon tetra
      Upside down catfish
      Golden tetra
      Micky mouse platys
      Chinese algea eater
      Guppies
      Red tail shark
      Angel

      would love to have sugestions on making tanks a little classier. i am
      happy with my community tank but my big boys tanks just arnt getting
      it. but i have to be carefule especailly in the tigar oscar tank they
      are escavators and rearrange everything.