Re: Mollies

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12 11:08 AM
      --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <odragonmommy@...>
      wrote:

      > I don't know about the mollies, but my platies will mate with
      whoever!
      > The sunburst is mating with a mickey mouse, and my twin barb is
      mating
      > with a mickey mouse..
      > So I'm sure the mollies are the same way, just little breeding
      maniacs!

      Yeah, they sure are a bit "free with their love", but I am suprised to
      see one colorless baby (out of about 15 in one batch)from 2 otherwise
      mainly black parents. BTW -- what is a sunburst molly? That sounds
      pretty--or is that another name for the sunset (lighter orange in
      front, darker near the tail) Yeah my mollies & platies pretty much try
      to mate with whatever they can too----
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18 11:45 AM
        the sunburst is a platy, but he's the best looing one in the tank.
        I'm going to get more of that kind....brilliant colors......

        --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon" <smilelkpt@...>