Re: [Freshwater Aquariums] brown ramshorn snails

  • Tammy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      where are you located. would love to have some of those.

      Sue Bishop <toadhillranch@...> wrote:

      Just to let those who were interested that I am finally
      getting the snails under control. I've been just reaching
      in and picking them out. I've cleared out literally
      HUNDREDS of them, at least forty or fifty at a time
      every day. I'd like to get rid of them completely but
      can't think of any way of doing it without also killing
      my lovely gold mystery snails. BTW, those darned ramshorns
      were EATING my mystery snails!

      Sue over snailed

      May God Bless You!
      http://www.mailbing.com?=10010119