What is wrong with my molly

  • kazzawazza_uk
    Message 1 of 2683 , Dec 8, 2000
      My tank is 9 weeks old now and contains a mixture
      of mollies, guppies, platties and corries. Over the
      past couple of days my black molly's tail looks limp
      and lifeless. He doesnt look his normal self although
      he is still eating. There is a bit of Ick in the
      tank which I think is flukes and am on the last part
      of the treatment for it. The other week I had to
      destroy a black molly because of the same reason although
      he looked in pain and hung around the top of the
      tank all the time and wasnt eating. What is wrong? And
      how can I cure it?
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007