Re: 30 gal and ten gal aquarium

  • nharabhorse
    Message 1 of 2683 , Dec 7, 2000
      "also the ten gallon aquarium is just sitting
      there and now has some small white worms crawling up
      the sides is that normal or ok."<br><br>Baby snails
      don't look like worms. They look like little white
      blobs, and the shell formation is visible (look
      closely!). If they are worms, some worms that end up in
      aquariums are harmless and the fish eat them up. Beyond
      that, I can't say....
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007