Re: gold goby

  • jeremy
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
      is it weird that mine are out all the time swimming all over the tank
      sometimes hiding behind or inside the castle in my tank. could it be
      that i dont have much for them to hide in should i get a cave or
      something for them. I really love these guys and want to keep them
      around for as long as possible

      jeremy

      --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Timlin"