Re: [Freshwater Aquariums] [Fwd: New 125 Gal monster!!!]

  • Deenerz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      Sean,
      Yahoo has a several day backlog of emails. Some I posted a couple days ago
      are just now coming through.

      Mike

      In a message dated 1/28/2007 12:35:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      sean@... writes:
      I sent a message to this group yesterday with the above subject and it
      still has not been posted?? Am I doing something wrong? I have posted in
      may other Yahoo groups and have had no problems like this at all.

      Are my message still in "review" mode or something? Thanks!

      --
      Sean B. McCaskey
      "No man is a failure