Re: [Freshwater Aquariums] Apple snails for sale: Minneapolis, MN

  • Tammy Whitfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      boy do I wish I could I lived closer to you. trying to get some for my tanks.

      Emily Tenczar <etenczar@...> wrote:
      Hello all,
      I need to clear some space in my living room and I have about 12 or more 1-2
      inch apple snails available for sale/adoption. Obviously it's too cold to
      mail them so hopefully one of you living in the area is interested. They are
      docile but ravenous eaters and would not be appropriate for a planted tank.
      Please email me off list if you are interested and make an offer. They are
      beautiful and healthy and will breed easily under good conditions.
      Emily

      May God Bless You!
      http://www.mailbing.com?=10010119