Re: algae bloom

  • Patrick Timlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
      --- "kristopher.clark" wrote:
      > Also, how many fish is to many for a 10 gallon?

      Depends on the fish you choose for the tank. For example, with common
      goldfish, one is enough, two will be too many when they grow. For an
      Oscar one is too many. But then for Tiger Barbs I would say a half
      dozen would be fine or with White Cloud Mountain Minnows, probably a
      full dozen is reasonable.

      So maybe it would be easier to tell us which fish you have your eye on
      and we can comment on good and bad combinations and number of each we
      would recommend.

      Patrick
    • kristopher.clark
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
        My dalmation molly had babies and i have about 16 or so in the tank

        --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Timlin"