RE: [Freshwater Aquariums] Am I in for a rude awakening?

  • Rev. Eric Roberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
      I generally do a 25% change every couple of weeks (give or take a
      few)...mainly to clean up the fish poop in my semi-planted tank. My planted
      tank,. I do water changes at the same time, but it really doesn't need much
      in the way of vacuuming...water poop the fish create and whatever food is
      not eaten, the plants take care of the rest.

      Eric

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006
        Hello Group Friends,
        I recently received a aquarium in a gift , and that is how I became the member of this group. I am in Nigeria ( West Africa)
        Please can anyone tell me when and how much feeding is required for 9 platis and 5 cery tiny platis?
        Please do let me know as all the people I ask gives me different different information.

        Appreciate your reply on this.
        Thanks
        Cheers
        Hemant Kapadia