does anyone know how....

  • tammy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      to get rid of the red worm looking things in a tank. they have sucker
      mouthes. they are in the rocks and filter systems.
    • Wild
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2006
        Tammy if it was me & I had another tank. I would just do a total
        clean up of the tank with the worms are in. soak every thing in a
        strong dose of epson salt & water for a day or 2 & maybe change that
        a few times too in them few day's of soaking. & then soak all in
        some clean water or just run them all under some water for a lil'
        while. what lil' salt that might be left behind on the stuff won't
        hurt the fish. Let your tank go thru the week or so of being set up
        & add fish back in if all looks clear, Hope this helps you? & Good
        Luck getting rid of the worms in the tank :)
        Wild

        --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, "tammy"