Re: Firemouths!!

  • microsurge
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2006
      The red color on the throat is darker in case of a male. Firemouths
      are very prolific breeders. Just wait. One dominant pair will get to
      gather and will start cleaning one of the stones in the aquarium.
      According to my experience thay prefer large ( >4" dia) smooth round
      stone. Take out others and let this pair have tha whole tank. Feed
      them properly. Rest fish will do i.e. laying eggs and rearing fries.

      Good luck!

      Bakul
      --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, "Phil" <swordtail72@...>