I need a bit of help with my filter

  • Kenne Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Friends,

      In an effort to add a little more filter capacity to my currently
      healthy tank, I purchased a Regent Aqua-tech filter that hangs on the
      side of the tank. Easy assembly, everything seems to be working just
      fine, but I can't get it to work, because there is an air bubble at
      the top of the uptake tube that I can't seem to get rid of, and until
      that air is gone, it won't pump water. Any suggestions?

      Kenne in Hawaii