fish identification

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      I was at what is now the lfs, which is the pestmart 60 miles from here, and I saw some fish, but the name was unusual and I don't remember it. It was in the semi-aggressive section of the tanks. I think it was a scientific name, and the genus started with an "s" (I don't think it was synodontis, but it might have been). It was not an upside down or armored catfish. It was long and slim. It had black and white vertical bars from head to fin. Can anybody tell me what that fish was so I can research it?

      Patrick
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aquariumdebates

      PS: I'm sending this to 6 fish groups, so don't be surprised if you get multiple copies in your e-mail inbox. :)