Whats in my tank??

  • ahorseofcourse66
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2005
      HI, A few days ago I spotted something different in my tank. Its
      about 1/8in. long about as big around as a hair dark to black in color
      has two darker spots I think are eyes and clings to the side of the
      tank like an algae eater.
      I have balloon mollies, zebra danios and a clown plecostomus are the
      only fish in the tank. Does anyone know what my new little friend
      might be???
      I have had the same fish in this tank for several months with the only
      addition of a new molly now and then.
      Thanks