Should I?

  • capricorn01984
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2005
      Hey Folks, Looking for some advice, had a thought.

      I have a 2 gallon in my office space here at home. It has 3 Zebra
      Danios in it.

      In the living room we have the ten gallon tank I recently spoke of
      that is new, and has currently 3 Black Skirted Tetras in it. I was
      thinking originally of getting white clouds to put in with the tetras,
      however....

      I am almost done with my 2 year degree at Comm. College and will be
      headed off to school and probly living in the dorms 2 hours north a
      year from now.

      Should I keep the 3 Danios in the 2 gallon? OR should I skip the white
      clouds for the ten gallon, and put the 3 danios in the ten gallon with
      the Tetras......... and get a Betta for the 2 gallon, as one betta
      might be easier to transport to and from college, on things like
      spring break, and the month off at Christmas, etc. Or should the
      Danios travel fine?

      While I am away at school...... my Mother will be taking care of the
      ten gallon. I have to train her.

      Brad