Does such a thing exist?

  • Kenne Dean
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      Friends,
      I'm searching for ways NOT to dismantle my aquarium during an
      upcoming fumigation of my building for termites. I'm envisioning some
      kind of tablets, or a cake, that I can drop into the tank, which will
      slowly release oxygen into the water over the course of 24 hours or
      so. This would allow me to seal up the aquarium for the duration of
      the fumigation. Does such a thing exist, or am I hoping beyond hope?
      Certainly I've never heard of anything like this, but perhaps it is
      possible.

      Thanks,
      Kenne in Hawaii
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2005
        If your tank and fish are healthy then the 24 hours without a pump
        going should be fine. Just seal it up with some plastic and let it be.

        Richard

        --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, "Kenne Dean"