Re: [Freshwater Aquariums] Snails (was: Just starting...)

  • MBethke
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 30, 2004
      Once again, Latin names should be used to remove the confusion.

      Latin Names are descriptive and make identifying species much easier, funny thing here, Latin names are used globally for all sciences and is not that hard to understand and learn.

      Certain names you'll see repeated in various sciences, and they make sense.
      All h best,
      Mark