Re: cories

  • jxpfeer
    Message 1 of 2683 , Oct 2, 2000
      not sure if this will help you, but i read a
      small blurb about breeding cories on about.com<br>if
      you got to:<br>freshaquarium.about.com<br>on the left
      there's a bunch of hyperlinks, one of them is for like
      "species" i think...and under there you can find the
      breeding habits. of course you could also jus search for
      breeding on there :)<br>good luck, let us know if you
      succeed!<br><br>-jason
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007