Gourami & Betta photo libraries

  • Freshaquarium
    Message 1 of 2683 , Sep 11, 2000
      Good afternoon :)<br> I've added two new folders
      to the Photo section. One is for Gouramis and the
      other is for Bettas. I've kicked it off by posting my
      own photos, and links to profiles about the fish in
      the photo. Add your own photos too - the more the
      merrier!<br><br>In upcoming weeks, I'll add new folders for
      different fish species. Each day I'll try to add at least
      one new fish. If you have special requests, let me
      know and I'll do my best to get a photo up for
      you.<br><br>Shirlie
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007