Re: just starting!

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hiya Becky,

      I have 8 tanks, all different kinds of fish from around the world!
      I breed mollies, swords, guppies and apple snails. I just started
      on an african tang tank and I have a 55 gal discus tank!! I have 2
      killifish tanks and a barb tank!! Once you get started it will
      never end!! I have a passion for my fish, this is what makes a good
      fishkeeper. It sounds like you are researching prior to buying a
      tank and fish and thats a great thing!! I would decide what kinds
      of fish youd like first then research their natural environment and
      find out what would go with it!! Im no expert, I just love fish!!
      If you decide on a community tank, Id be happy to donate some molly
      fry or some swordstails, since I have so many of them!!

      Angela

      --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, "Becky" <mom261pup@y...>