yoyo loach question

  • Cheryl Jarvis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hello everyone -

      I have a 50-gal freshwater tank, with six small cory cats and a
      rubber-lipped pleco who is quite shy and spends his days hiding under
      some wood on the bottom of the tank. Otherwise I have fastmoving
      community schooling fish like rasboras and tetras.

      Would a group of yoyo loaches be too active and/or aggressive for my
      shy bottom-dwellers?

      Cheryl