Re: [Freshwater Aquariums] Algae Problem in Small Aquarium

  • dbsmom
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2004
      i have a 2 gl tank at work w/ 3 guppies (had a betta but alas, he
      recently passed on) and a mystery snail.
      i battle algea constantly......
      what i have found is... when doing my water changes i use a paper
      towel and wipe down all the glass and tubing......then wait for it
      to come back... i have tried pleco's and the snails and nothing
      works.... i don't feed on the weekends any more because it was
      really causing things to get worse....
      good luck

      brenda

      --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, Todd Fields