  • eyoung0820
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      I live near quite a few pet stores so I can see what I'm buying. I
      hate to think of a live animal being shipped to me even if the seller
      is in the same state. No telling what type of circumstances the
      animal is being shipped under or conditions it was living in.
      Elayne
      --- In freshwateraquariums@yahoogroups.com, "lucyfling"