Re: Land/Water Tanks

  • redhawk1974
    Message 1 of 2683 , Dec 21, 1999
      My water fall comes up in the back corner snd
      spreads forward. ITs like a cliff of rocks with patches
      of moss then the lowest land area is moss and wood
      set up like dead logs. the water is have the tank i
      have a small heater in the water and its hidden behid
      a partial rock ledge. As for the heat for the newts
      and frogs I just use a hood that uses 2 25 watt
      bulbs. Water temp is about 76 and the air temp ranges
      from 68 in the night and about 76 in the day. I will
      try and post a pic for you as soon as I can. but it
      may be awhile.
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007