Re: [Freshwater Aquariums] Cloudy water Again

  • Nimish Mathur
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
      your problem seems to be cleaning the filter media too often. let it get settled and the bio filter established. you should clean the filter media atleast with a gap of 3 weeks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        You can also try rinsing the filter media in cold water. Hot water will
        kill beneficial bacteria as will cleaning too often.
        Cheri