Cloudy water Again

  • fishkeep2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Hi there

      I'm having problems with the filtration of my tank the food the
      petshop recommended is Boyds high protein but i found that using this
      food i'm cleaning the filter media every day as the filter is very
      dirty but i'm still having the problem of cloudy water the filter i'm
      using is a FLUVAL 3 in a 30inch x 12inch or 2.5 x 1 foot tank

      Can anyone help in advising a solution to this problem

      Thanks

      Jim