Re: Confusion about lighting

  • vision_21043
    Message 1 of 2683 , Aug 16, 2000
      I just purchased (Yesterday) a 30 inch 55 watt
      compact flour. it's far brighter than the double bulb I
      had previously so even though it's only 15 watts
      more, I've been told the strengh of the light is much
      more. Curently I have a 29 gallon setup and am trying
      (so far unsuccisfully) to go Amazon's and some
      various Swords. This might be something you want to look
      into, as for the turnout, I'll have to let you know in
      a few weeks or so.<br><br>Vision
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007