Re: how big and which fish do we all hav

  • adf_lover
    Message 1 of 2683 , Aug 16 7:17 AM
      Hi all, I am new to the board so please bear with
      me as I have a lot to learn about aquariums, etc. As
      far as my set-up, it is rather small but I love it. I
      have 2 tanks, both at work. One is a 2 gallon which
      houses one African Dwarf Frog and one cory cat. The
      other is a 5 gallon tank which houses 3 pristella
      tetras, 2 harlequin rasboras and 2 cory cats. I have
      floating live plants at the top of each tank, not sure
      what they are called but they grow very quickly and
      have roots that hang down from the the center of the
      plants. Otherwise plastic plants and lace rocks decorate
      the bottoms of the tanks. Both tanks have undergravel
      filters and air pumps...generic setup for small tanks. I
      recently got rid of my betta in the 2 gallon because of
      his incessant abuse of the frog and cory. I plan to
      add 2-3 more African Dwarfs to the 2 gallon. Does
      anyone know if 4 frogs and 1 cory would be too many
      inhabitants? I have gotten mixed information off other
      websites. Thanks!
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007