plants and that darned snail

  • rubierosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hi all. I have a ramshorn snail that came by accident on one of my
      live plants. I don't have the heart to kill him or buy a fish that
      will eat him. However, he is doing damage to my plants. Are there
      any plants that you know of that the snail won't damage? The only two
      that seem to still be doing well are the java fern and the cambomba.
      The villasenra and anacharis are all but gone.