High Nitrite Please Help!!

  • animalsfan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2003
      Hi, I have a 20 Gallon Long tank with 4 Black Widdow Tetra and 2
      Serpae Tetra. My nitrite is at .5 and is not going down. I am doing
      regular water changes (25% once a week) and am watching how much food
      I am putting in the tank. I am 13 and have been in this hobby for a
      little less then 2 months can someone please help me? The 2 serpae
      tetra are also not eating as far as I can tell, I am feeding them
      pellets once a day. Any ideas on how i can get them to eat before it
      is to late? They might be nibbling on the flakes which I am feeding to
      the 4 Black Widdow Tetra. But I don't know. Thanks alot!!

      ~~Evan