New to this Group

  • animalsfan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hey Evryone,

      My name is Evan and I have a 20 gallon tank. I also have in that tank
      4 Black Widdow Tetra. I have been in this hobby for about a month and
      I can already see that I will be in it for a long time.I was
      wondering if anyone would be so kind as to tell me what other fish I
      could put im my tank. I would love to get a loach in there but are
      they compatible with Black Widdow Tetra?

      ~~~Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        -- animalsfan <evnachum@...> wrote:
        > 4 Black Widdow Tetra. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to
        > tell me what other fish I could put im my tank. I would love to get a
        > loach in there but are they compatible with Black Widdow Tetra?

        Well "loach" can mean a wide range of different fish. Clown Loaches, kuhlii
        loaches, weather loaches, butterfly loach, etc. all rather different from one
        another. What did you have in mind specifically?

        =====
        Patrick Timlin ptimlin@...

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com