Land/Water Tanks

  • EcoGirl2000
    Message 1 of 2683 , Dec 20, 1999
      Well, I just cleaned out the old 10 gal on the
      weekend and I've been thinking about setting up a tank
      that's 50/50 "land" and water. <br><br>Has anyone else
      done this? What fish/creatures did you add and what's
      your set up like? I'd like to avoid having heat lamps
      for sure but I'd be okay with buying another filter
      and water heater and I'm very interested in using
      real plants/rocks/wood rather than synthetic wherever
      possible. I'm also really interested in creating as much of
      a self sustaining environment as possible, both for
      ease of use as well as an attempt to mimic real
      Message 2683 of 2683 , Jan 26, 2007