CSSC General Meeting

  • thefishdaddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      CICHLID SOCIETY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

      Presents:Nathan Okawa and Stan Sung

      Speaking on:Recent Collecting Trip to
      Uruguay

      Please join us for this interesting presentation

      · Cichlid Talk
      · Refreshments
      · Raffle
      · Auction

      Whether you are new to cichlids or a seasoned pro, this meeting is
      for you. Share experiences or ask for advice. Help your hobby grow
      by sharing with a group of interested hobbyists. Learn about types
      of cichlids, compatibility, equipment, filtration, water quality,
      lighting etc.

      Saturday 1pm
      January 18th, 2003
      Unitarian Hall
      511 S. Harbor Blvd.
      Anaheim, CA

      Across the side street from the Anaheim Police Department

      Guests are always welcome!

      Mark Smith will be our speaker for the February meeting. In the hobby
      for 27 years. Author of four books published by Barron and available
      at your local fish store. Books on cichlids of Lake Malawi, Victoria,
      Tanganyika and a new book on Tetras. Has collected several
      undescribed species currently undergoing study and classification.
      His fish travels include Japan, Uruguay, Caribbean, Florida,
      Kenya,Uganda and other African countries, Lakes Malawi, Victoria,
      Edward and George. We are very fortunate to have him. He thinks he
      will attend our January meeting as well.

      If you have any question you can email me at thefishdaddy@...

      Thanks
      Chuck M.