NEW Aquarium Items List ***GREAT DEALS*** NEW ITEMS

  • halliwell_resident
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      This is my new and improved aquarium items list. It has a few new
      items. If you would like to inquire about more information or order
      any of these items feel free to send me an e-mail off list reply at

      Halliwell_Resident@...

      I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I
      have the following items. Thanks!

      Water Hyacinths- $1 each
      Angelfish Breeding Slate- $1 per piece
      Light house Ornament- $12
      Anacharis elodea- $1.99 per bunch
      Driftwood- $2 per piece or $12 for an assortment
      Assorted Pond Fish- 6 for $2.49
      .28 oz. Topfin Tubifex Worms- .99 cents per container
      Decorative River Stones- $1 per cup
      Coral Ornament- $12
      Assorted Baby Guppies- 5 for $1
      Treasure Chest Ornament- $9.50
      Artificial Large Amazon Sword Plant- $7.50
      Blue, Green, bronze breeding grass- $1.49 per portion
      Red Platies- $1.89 each
      Dalmation Mollies- $2.19
      Baby Giant Apple snails- .79 cents each
      Bag Buddies tablets- 25 tablets for $2.50
      Wardley Brand Cichlid Pellets 10 oz. container- $1.99 per container
      Wardley Brand Cichlids Pellets 16.75 oz. container- $2.79 each
      Full snail tank setup (includes everything you need even snails)- $17
      Gold Mystery Snails- $1 each
      Breeding Group of Columbian Striped Ramshorn Snails (have been laying
      eggs)- $15
      Purple Mystery Snail- $7
      Lily Bulbs- .79 cents each
      Aponogeton Bulbs- .79 cents each
      Snail food- .99 cents per container
      Slate to hold down driftwood- $1 per piece