ick!!!!!!!! and new fry

  • tmhoneybunny
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      Hi All ,

      I need some advice...I have a tank with mollies and they have 3
      week old fry in the tank with them. I noticed today that my black
      molly looks as though she has ick! My other mollies are
      dalmations..so its hard to see much on them. The black molly also
      just had babies last night. Anyway my question is this...can I treat
      the tank with maracide? I am worried about medicating with fry in the
      tank. Although since they have been exposed I suppose they are doomed
      to get ick too. The maracide is hydroxymethyl, amionmethane,
      dibromohdroxymercurifluorescein(sheesh), and aniline green. Basically
      formalin and malachite green.

      Tracy